Made to be moved, designed to withstand the rigors of high-volume clinics and hospitals.
- Versatility, performance, and reliability to improve radiography device utilization and ROI
- Wireless, user-friendly solution enables smooth transition to DR
- Ideal for most general radiography applications
Whatever your specialty and clinical environment, Konica Minolta has Digital Radiography solutions that help you make better decisions sooner—fitting your needs now and helping move your practice forward.
- Increase uptime with one of the most durable panels on the market. Simple workflows help clinicians see more patients in less time, so you recover costs quickly. Plus our signature excellence in service helps keep your equipment operating optimally—and your cost of ownership low.
- Make more decisive diagnoses, with exceptional image quality enabled by a combination of high detective quantum efficiency (DQE), advanced image processing software and improved dose efficiency. Industry-leading processing time gives you more immediate results to share with patients.
- The highly intuitive AeroDR user interface keeps technology out of the way, so clinicians can work more efficiently and spend more time with patients. AeroDR easily integrates into new and existing X-ray equipment, including multidetector rooms and portables. Optional wired connection and roaming capabilities allow you to share panels between devices, maximizing installation flexibility and system utility.
CS-7 Operating Platform
- Study Append
- Free Text Annotation
- Automatic Masking
- Study List Filter
- History Search
- Image Zoom
- Grid Supression
- HIPPA compliance enabling features (password protection, screen black out)
- Procedure Code Mapping Tool
- Study Combine and Move
- DICOM Store
- DICOM Modality Worklist