Highest-resolution imaging supports advanced exams and detailed analysis of small structures.
- Extreme resolution (100µ) and dynamic range (200µ) without increasing patient dose
- Supports up to four seconds of autoexposure detection with no X-ray generator cable connection
- Charges to full power in 30 minutes and lasts up to 8.2 hours (300 images)
- Power cell packaged in lightweight but durable and waterproof enclosure
Advanced Technology That Goes Almost Anywhere
- Compact and portable, the AeroDR® HD detector measures just 14″ x 17″ and weighs only 5.7 lbs. The panel size is suitable for upgrades and new installations in standard X-ray systems, with or without a connection to the generator.
- A durable protective enclosure absorbs impact from bumps and accidental drops, while an IPX6 waterproof rating safeguards your investment from inevitable spills encountered during portable emergency use. The built-in power cell provides up to 8 hours of use after a 30-minute charge1, helping to keep you productive on the go.
Compatibility With Other Time-Saving Digital Radiology Solutions
- Fully compatible with the complete family of legacy AeroDR detectors, the AeroDR HD Detector can be added to or shared with any existing Konica Minolta AeroDR system without modifications2. It can also be used with the Konica Minolta AeroRemote™ remote monitoring, a cloud-based service that offers secure, real-time system and detector health and utilization monitoring from any mobile device.
CS-7 Operating Platform
- Study Append
- Free Text Annotation
- Automatic Masking
- Study List Filter
- History Search
- Image Zoom
- Grid Supression
- HIPPA compliance enabling features (password protection, screen black out)
- Procedure Code Mapping Tool
- Study Combine and Move
- DICOM Store
- DICOM Modality Worklist