Intelligent design delivers reliable workspace
Trinias has designed in smart form with pleasant colors such as light-green and white. This intelligent design inspires both patients and clinical users with confidence and relax.
Customize for your efficient workflow
- Expanding the coverage of clinical solution, large FOV 12″x16″ FPD and multi-functionality patient table which supports flexible table positioning by tilting function become available. The bed side operations such as selecting acquisition modes, switching reference images and display layouts are integrated into the intuitive and customizable touch panel console, SMART Touch, which maximizes the efficiency of workflow.
Real-time artifact optimization technique, “Flex-APS”
- This technique is an automatic offset function for optimizing miss-registrations of DSA.Flex-APS automatically detects and optimizes the sectional pixel movement gap between MASK image and each frame image regardless of ROI’s movement direction such as twisting.
Real-time whole peripheral observation, “SCORE Chase”
- Long-view whole peripheral image is automatically stitched and displayed right after acquiring Shimadzu original MASK less DSA named “SCORE RSM”. Under combination with SMART Table, it is much easier to approach to region of interest.
“SCORE StentView” displaying stents moving with heartbeat in a fixed position in real-time
- SCORE StentView, which allows you to enhance stents and fix their position in dynamic images in real time, is exactly software developed to support PCI. It is effective to make sure the positional relationship when overlaying stents and/or when re-extending balloon in a deployed stent. In addition, the ROI setting function that enables automatic detection with multiple markers improves detection efficiency and contributes to shortening procedure time.
“SCORE StentShot” delivering High-Definition Stent Enhancement image
- By emphasizing the stent and reducing image noise drastically, it improves stent visibility without increasing X-ray dose further.