Manufacturer: Del Medical
The FWFC System offers an affordable, flexible solution designed for medical imaging centers and urgent care facilities looking to maximize space and minimize room modifications. Its secure floor and wall-mounted rails allow for effortless longitudinal travel and quick positioning.
This system is the most affordable radiographic system in the Del Medical product line, but its outstanding build quality and performance make it a perfect fit for low throughput facilities looking to enhance their diagnostic imaging capabilities.
- The rotating tube stand offers exceptional versatility and accuracy. Its pressure-activated 180° column rotation, centering detent, electric vertical and longitudinal locks, and 9″ transverse travel provide technologists with fast positioning and comprehensive accessibility.
Four-Way Float Top Table
- The RT100 table features a 700 lbs. (317.5 kg) patient weight capacity and a stain-resistant floating table top which glides freely on a precision roller bearing system. Float top movements are safely controlled by heavy-duty electric locks, which are activated by a conveniently placed foot treadle release. The 17” x 17” standard bucky tray can accommodate any cassette sized detector with ease. Its all steel structure and welded base provide maximum strength and reliability.
- In addition, the RT100’s pedestal base can be used to store generator electronics making it a highly efficient space saver.
Ergonomic Wall Stand
- The ultra-compact VS100 upright is powered by an electric lock release handle and dual counterweight cables for added patient and user safety. Its expansive vertical travel of 58” (148 cm) enables a complete range of exams from skull to weight-bearing knee and ankle exams.
Optional Rotating Tray
- The easy-to-use rotating tray enables manual rotation of the DR detector. The stable one-handed operation supports fast portrait-to-landscape positioning without ever removing the detector from the tray. Fully extended steel slides activate locking mechanisms to assure detector protection when loading and unloading. Designed to accommodate a wide array of ISO 14 x 17” cassette-sized detectors.