Designed around the shape of the body to accommodate the broadest patient spectrum, Echelon Oval embodies our innovative spirit and unwavering commitment to patient comfort without compromising image quality.
- Echelon Oval brings together all the key attributes of a leading 1.5T MR system – patient accessibility, workflow, and clinical capabilities all covered by Hitachi’s industry leading customer support.
- The widest patient opening (74cm) of any 1.5T MR system
- Workflow efficiencies at each stage of the exam with Hitachi’s Workflow Integrated Technology (WIT)
- High quality, whole body imaging applications that matter most to your practice
- Hitachi’s SynergyDrive is the latest in complete efficiency and workflow engines to ensure the fastest patient throughput, best patient comfort and highest quality imaging.
Maximized Patient Comfort
- Echelon Oval boasts the widest bore available (74cm) with the widest patient table (63cm) for maximum patient comfort. Feet first imaging for every exam further makes anxious patients more at ease.
Non Contrast Imaging
- VASC-ASL enables excellent depictions of vasculature without a contrast agent. An MRA alternative for patients with compromised renal function in renal artery and portal vein imaging.
Metal Artifact Reduction
- Advanced 3D FSE metal artifact reduction sequences, create images with greatly reduced metal artifacts, allowing visualization close to metal implants not able to be achieved with conventional scans.
Contrast Free Neurology Imaging
- 3D pCASL sequences provide non-contrast brain perfusion acquisitions with analysis similar to dynamic susceptibility contrast perfusion but without the risk of a gadolinium based contrast agent.
Time Resolved Imaging
- FatSep TRAQ enables multiple arterial time phases in a single breath hold greatly increasing temporal resolution at the peak enhancement time.